Dear sir assalam.u.alaikum I am 18 years old and have acne problem please reccomend me a face wash and i also have acne spots.I have already taken half treatment from and i have lost my repor.One tube name is contractubex gel.please help me.

Posted by: Ayesha Saddiqa , 18 years



  • User Avatar

    Dr. Ghulam Sughra

    General Physician - 7 years experience

    06 Dec, 2018

    Acne, also known as acne vulgaris, is a long term skin disease that occurs when hair follicles are clogged with dead skin cells and oil from the skin. It is characterized by blackheads or whiteheads, pimples, oily skin, and possible scarring. It primarily affects areas of the skin with a relatively high number of oil glands,such as face and neck.
    Drink plenty of water and avoid sun exposure as much as you can apply sunscreen spf 45 daily in the morning ,take more proteins and start multivitamin which contain biotin.For further guidance you can contact via email.


Download now to get FREE video consultation & more!