I am 18 year old and my armpits secrete a chemical type substance through sweats,which leave stains on my cloths. Which is very embarrasing. So please help me out.

Posted by: Nasar Shah , 18 years



  • User Avatar

    Dr. Ghulam Sughra

    General Physician - 7 years experience

    13 Mar, 2018

    Hyperhidrosis is a condition characterized by abnormally increased sweating, in excess of that required for regulation of body temperature. Although primarily a physical burden, hyperhidrosis can deteriorate quality of life from a psychological, emotional, and social perspective.
    Make sure you are using an antiperspirant rather than a deodorant. Antiperspirants can reduce sweating. Deodorants mask or stop body odor, but allow you to sweat.
    Apply antiperspirant to dry skin before going to bed.There are some other treatment options as well such as botulinum toxin A , the same medicine used for wrinkles. Botox is FDA approved for treating excessive sweating of the underarms, but some doctors may also use it on the palms of the hands and soles of the feet.
    I would suggest you to send all the detail history so that we can guide you further accordingly as treatment depends upon the severity of condition.
    In order to obtain further advice please call at 042 35852314. or download the app to make FREE Video Consultation. Android:http://bit.ly/2nGJDs2 iOS: http://apple.co/2oGjdeE All these services are free of cost.


Download now to get FREE video consultation & more!