I am 43 years old , I have pain and there is discharge coming out from right ear,my eardrum was rupture from 4 years. What should I do now for pain and subsiding infection.regards.

Posted by: Abdur Raziq



  • User Avatar

    Dr. Ghulam Sughra

    General Physician - 7 years experience

    02 Aug, 2018

    Most of the time, any fluid leaking out of an ear is ear wax. A ruptured eardrum can cause a white, slightly bloody, or yellow discharge from the ear. Dry crusted material is often a sign of a ruptured eardrum. The eardrum may also bleed.
    I would suggest you to get a complete physical examination from an ENT specialists or you can call us on myzindagi app for live consultation.
    I am referring you some specialists whom you can consult and get a complete physical examination.
    In order to obtain further advice please call at 042 35852314. or download the app to make FREE Video Consultation. Android:http://bit.ly/2nGJDs2 iOS: http://apple.co/2oGjdeE All these services are free of cost.

    Referred Doctors

    User Avatar

    Dr. Salman Rabbani

    ENT Specialist , 12 years experience

    User Avatar

    Dr. Tahir Rashid

    ENT Specialist , 26 years experience

    User Avatar

    Dr. Javed Iqbal

    ENT Specialist , 25 years experience


Download now to get FREE video consultation & more!