i am patient of eyes my problem is circles made in my eyes in start his colour is white and than slowly convert to black.in previous days i contact with one of eye specialist than he reffer me to neurologist and he advised me to take MRI .they expel water from my back.

Posted by: m******d a , 29 years



  • User Avatar

    Dr. Noreen Waseem

    General Physician - 10 years experience

    19 Jun, 2017

    I could not get your point that what you are actually complaining about. Please contact me on the helpline of my Zindagi so that we could talk on the phone and find out what is the problem with your eyes and an appropriate advice could be made.


Download now to get FREE video consultation & more!