sir my wife is pregnant and she gone to doctor shakira khalid in memon hospital karachi,, doctor giver her qfolic, dupastin, iceca satche, and gravibinan injection, is it ok to take these medicine , bcoz my 2 friends wifes doct nive give them these meds only folic

Posted by: H********n , 23 years

6Responses

Answers

Dr. Nida Bukhari

- 3 years experience

09 Apr, 2018

Dear,

FOLIC ACID is the basic supplement for pregnant ladies to help the neurological Development of the foetus.
    Colofac(duspatin) has less supporting data to be considered completely safe in pregnancy,kindly discontinue that.
    ICECA ? Is unclear I did not understand what you wrote.
    Hydroxyprogesterone( gravibinan) is a prescription hormone medication used in women who are pregnant who have delivered a baby too early (preterm) in the past. Hydroxyprogesterone is used to lower the risk of delivering a baby too early.

To consult the whole situation with us,you can call at 042 35852314. or download the app to make FREE Video Consultation. Andriod:http://bit.ly/2nGJDs2 iOS: http://apple.co/2oGjdeE All these services are free of cost.

Comments

H********n

But my wife pregnant first time we married recently 4,5 months , why doctor giving her this medicine. Whats your opinion should i change doctor

H********n

Iceca calcium powder satche

Dr. Nida Bukhari

- 3 years experience

09 Apr, 2018

Please consult the gynecologist may be she suspected any chance of a threatened abortion or By other complication,she can guide you better.
    Secondly calcium and vitamenD are very supporting for bones both for mother and baby ,it should be continued.

Comments

Dr. Nida Bukhari

- 3 years experience

09 Apr, 2018

Dear,
    I am referring you to a gynecologist try to book an appointment or call us to assist you.

Referred Doctors

Dr. Khizera Anwer

Gynaecologist / Obstretician , 15 years experience

Comments

Dr. Nida Bukhari

- 3 years experience

09 Apr, 2018

Dear,
    I am referring you to few gynecologists.
    You can call and fix and appointment or contact us to assist you.

Referred Doctors

Dr. Shabana Khokhar

Gynaecologist / Obstretician , 20 years experience

Dr. Abida Akhtar Khalil

Gynaecologist / Obstretician

Dr. Abida Taj

Dr. Adeela Akram

Dr. Aisha Basharat

Dr. Bushra Shair

Comments

Download now to get FREE video consultation & more!